ICICI Credit Card and Credit card EMI Transaction Discount Offer
ICICI Credit Card and Credit card EMI Transaction Discount Offer
What is the offer?
Flat Rs.3,000 Cash back* on Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI’s transaction
What is the offer duration?
Offer valid from 29th May’20 ~ 30th June’20
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
* Offer is applicable only on one transaction per Card.
* Offer is valid only on Transactions made by ICICI Credit Cards and Credit EMI options.
* In case of No Cost EMI transaction with ICICI credit cards offer is applicable only on 3, 6, 9 & 12 months tenure.
* Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions with ICICI credit cards.
* Minimum Net Cart Value (NCV) should be Rs.20,000 to avail the offer.
* Cash back will be credited within 90 days post completion of offer period.
Is the offer applicable on all ICICI Transactions?
* This offer is only applicable on transactions made using ICICI bank Credit Cards and Credit card EMIs. However, offer will NOT apply on transactions made using ICICI bank Corporate or Commercial Credit Cards.
Will the offer be applicable in case transaction is made through PhonePe?
* No, Offer will not be applicable in case the payment is made through PhonePe.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer (“Offer”) is being run on www.iQOO.com/infor mobiles (all variants), It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current ICICI bank Credit Cards (“Cardholder/you/your” and “Card”).
- By participating in the Offer, Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (T&C);
- all applicable terms and conditions of ICICI bank.
- The Offer will commence on 29th May’20 ~ 30th June’20 (“Offer Period”).
- Under this Offer, Cardholders will get a Rs. 3000 cashback on transactions made using their ICICI Bank Credit Card and credit card EMI’s during the Offer Period, on purchase of Eligible Products (defined hereunder) sold on the Platform by the seller. Offer is applicable only on one transaction per Card.
- The cashback will be applied to the Net Cart Value (“NCV”). NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemption.
- The Offer is applicable only on IQOO mobiles (all variants).
- The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate or Commercial Card.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All Cardholders, excluding ICICI bank Corporate Credit Card, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
- This Offer is also applicable on No Cost EMI transactions only on using Credit Cards as per the terms of this Offer and is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
- The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.
- In case of cancellation of your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
- ICICI bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- ICICI bank and IQOO reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit ICICI bank Credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by ICICI bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for ICICI bank Credit Cards holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 30th June, 2020. Post such a date, ICICI bank and IQOO will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- ICICI bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative & for illustrative purpose only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers on the Platform and accordingly ICICI bank or in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstances will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by ICICI bank or by IQOO.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- ICICI bank will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to ICICI bank.
- IQOO or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by ICICI bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. ICICI bank shall indemnify and hold IQOO and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, ICICI bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to IQOO.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by ICICI bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for ICICI bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against ICICI bank.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither IQOO nor ICICI bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
No Cost EMI upto 12 months.
- WHY HAVE I BEEN CHARGED WITH THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION?
At first full amount is charged and later converted in EMI normally within 7 working days. Please contact your card issuing bank in case 7 working days have passed and transaction has not been converted to EMIs.
- WHY MY ISSUING BANK CALL CENTER HAS NO INFORMATION ON EMI CONVERSION?
The issuing bank will receive EMI request after at least 3 working days of the transaction. Then issuing banks can provide status of transactions.
- WHY HAS THE TRANSACTION AMOUNT NOT CONVERTED INTO EMI IN 7 WORKING DAYS?
Please contact your card issuing banks in-case 7 days have passed and transaction has not been converted in EMI. Conversion of transaction into EMI is at the sole discretion of card issuing bank and can also be rejected in unfortunate circumstances.
- WHY IS THE FULL AMOUNT CHARGED IN MY BILL?
Please check transaction date and customer bill generation date, if the period is less than 7 working days then customer needs to speak to issuing bank to determine how much to pay. The bank might convert the EMI at a later date and change bill payment.
- WHY THE SUM TOTAL OF EMIS IS MORE THAN THE TRANSACTION AMOUNT?
The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF BANK REJECTS EMI CONVERSION?
Customer needs to pay full amount of the transaction to the bank, since EMI facility is at sole discretion of the issuing bank. Or customer can refer to refund/return policy of the merchant.
- WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED ONCE MY EMI IS APPROVED?
Once the payment is made, Iqoo shall ship the product as per schedule and would not wait for the EMI approval.
- WILL MY TRANSACTION AMOUNT BE REFUNDED IF THE EMI IS REJECTED
No refund will be issued in case the issuing bank rejects the EMI application since this EMI grant is at the bank’s sole discretion.
- IF I QUALIFY TO GET A REFUND AS PER IQOO POLICY WILL I RECEIVE THE INTEREST ON IT AS WELL?
In case of refund, no interest payment will be borne by Iqoo. Iqoo shall return the transaction amount that was paid after the user returns the device in sealed condition.
- WHOM SHOULD I REACH OUT TO IF MY EMI IS REJECTED
If offline EMI is rejected, user should take it up with issuing bank and not with Iqoo. The customer will have to inquire about the status of their EMI request with their issuing bank.
- CAN I CANCEL AN OFFLINE EMI TRANSACTION?
EMI transactions once submitted cannot be cancelled/reversed.
- WHO WILL APPROVE MY EMI?
The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may at its sole discretion chose to reject or change EMI tenure (basis customer history, amount of transaction) or withdraw EMI scheme completely.
Terms and Conditions
Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020
- “Additional Data Voucher” shall mean additional 4G data in the form of voucher offering data equivalent to 2GB per day, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean iQOO3 of iQOO Mobile India Pvt Ltd activated for the first time on or after 14th February 2020. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services; (iii) has performed Recharge on or after 14th February 2020 on the Eligible Device; and (iv) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or after 14th February 2020 till 31stDecember, 2020.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period on or after 14th February 2020.
- “Offer” shall mean this Jio Additional Data offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of the Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 14th February 2020, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to Additional Data Voucher per Recharge for a maximum of 24 Recharges within the Entitlement Period.
- The Additional Data Voucher shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- Additional Data Vouchers received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on his/her RJIO subscription, shall be entitled to the Additional Data Voucher per Recharge, for a maximum of 24 such Recharges.
- To clarify, ‘4G data entitlement’ in any plan is the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 3 months from the date of credit of the voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only one offer or scheme applicable to the relevant IMEI/TAC code of the Eligible Device at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 14th February 2020.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN and IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020
- What is “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
“Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” entitles you to Additional Data (2GB/day) to all Jio customers (existing and new) who will activate iQOO3 on the Jio network for the first time on or after 14th February 2020 and perform a first recharge of Rs.349/- Jio prepaid plan on or after 14th February 2020
After successful recharge of 349/- on an eligible device, additional data voucher offering
2GB / day data (in addition to data entitlement as per the selected tariff plan) will be credited in MyJio app. The subscriber can avail additional data voucher upon performing a recharge of Rs.349/- for a maximum of 24 times.
- What iQOO models are eligible for the offer?
The offer is applicable on iQOO3 mobile devices. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of eligible device.
- How long is the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” valid for?
The offer is valid for iQOO3 mobile device activated on the Jio network for the first time on performing first recharge of Rs.349/- on or after 14th February 2020 by the eligible subscriber.
- What is the eligibility criteria for availing the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
You must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the offer:
- You must have purchased an Indian version of iQOO3 mobile device and latched on Jio network with eligible device on or after 14th February 2020.
- You must be enrolled to Jio Prime membership.
- You must have performed a recharge of Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO on or after 14th February 2020
- How and when will I get the data under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
The additional data voucher will be provided automatically on your eligible device within 48 hours of performing recharge of Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO. The subscriber will receive vouchers for additional data in MyJio app and they need to be redeemed through MyJio app only. Subscribers will receive additional data vouchers for every recharge of Rs.349/- for a maximum of 24 times.
- How can I redeem the data vouchers received under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
The data vouchers are received in the MyJio app, can be redeemed via MyJio app only.
- What will be the validity of the additional data voucher given under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”Offer?
Additional data vouchers not redeemed within three months from the day of credit of such voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- How will I get to know if the data vouchers, under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”, has been credited to my account? And where can I view the vouchers?
You will be notified through appropriate channel when the vouchers have been credited to your account. You can view the data vouchers under the “My Vouchers” section in MyJio app.
- Is the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” applicable to existing Jio subscribers as well?
Yes. The offer is applicable for existing Jio subscribers as well as new subscribers.
- Can I avail any other Jio offer along with the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
No, this offer cannot be clubbed together with any other offer of similar nature.
- Can the additional data voucher under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”offer be transferred to any other Jio number?
No, the additional data voucher is non-transferable. The vouchers can be availed only for the Jio number using which, the recharge has been performed.
- Where can I get a new Jio SIM to avail the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
You can visit your nearest Jio Store, Reliance Retail or Jio retailer to get a new Jio SIM. To locate your nearest Jio Store, click https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
- Will the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” offer be available, if I purchase the device from an ecommerce sites?
Yes, “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” is available for devices purchased from an ecommerce site in India during the offer period.
- Can the additional data voucher under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”offer be used on any other device?
No, the additional data voucher can only be availed on an eligible iQOO device (purchased in India only) on which the recharge has been performed.
- Will the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” offer be available, if I switch my Jio number to any other iQOO mobile/tablet or other device manufacturers?
No. Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020 will not be applicable in this case.