ICICI Credit Card and Credit card EMI Transaction Discount Offer
Offer Applicable Date: Till 18th-20th Sept 2020
What you get?
Get Extra Rs.3,000 Cashback on purchase of the iQOO Mobiles.
How do you get it?
The offer is valid for purchase of iQOO Mobiles.
through debit, credit card or EMI Transaction option only on iQOO India E-Store (https://www.iqoo.com/in/).
What else do you need to know?
1. Cashback will be credited once product gets delivered..
2. Maximum Rs. 3,000 cashback allowed per card
3. Only one transaction per card will be eligible for cashback
Terms & Conditions:-
· In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, iQOO reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
· iQOO is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
· In the event of any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.
iQOO reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
No Cost EMI upto 12 months.
- WHY HAVE I BEEN CHARGED WITH THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION?
At first full amount is charged and later converted in EMI normally within 7 working days. Please contact your card issuing bank in case 7 working days have passed and transaction has not been converted to EMIs.
- WHY MY ISSUING BANK CALL CENTER HAS NO INFORMATION ON EMI CONVERSION?
The issuing bank will receive EMI request after at least 3 working days of the transaction. Then issuing banks can provide status of transactions.
- WHY HAS THE TRANSACTION AMOUNT NOT CONVERTED INTO EMI IN 7 WORKING DAYS?
Please contact your card issuing banks in-case 7 days have passed and transaction has not been converted in EMI. Conversion of transaction into EMI is at the sole discretion of card issuing bank and can also be rejected in unfortunate circumstances.
- WHY IS THE FULL AMOUNT CHARGED IN MY BILL?
Please check transaction date and customer bill generation date, if the period is less than 7 working days then customer needs to speak to issuing bank to determine how much to pay. The bank might convert the EMI at a later date and change bill payment.
- WHY THE SUM TOTAL OF EMIS IS MORE THAN THE TRANSACTION AMOUNT?
The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF BANK REJECTS EMI CONVERSION?
Customer needs to pay full amount of the transaction to the bank, since EMI facility is at sole discretion of the issuing bank. Or customer can refer to refund/return policy of the merchant.
- WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED ONCE MY EMI IS APPROVED?
Once the payment is made, Iqoo shall ship the product as per schedule and would not wait for the EMI approval.
- WILL MY TRANSACTION AMOUNT BE REFUNDED IF THE EMI IS REJECTED
No refund will be issued in case the issuing bank rejects the EMI application since this EMI grant is at the bank’s sole discretion.
- IF I QUALIFY TO GET A REFUND AS PER IQOO POLICY WILL I RECEIVE THE INTEREST ON IT AS WELL?
In case of refund, no interest payment will be borne by Iqoo. Iqoo shall return the transaction amount that was paid after the user returns the device in sealed condition.
- WHOM SHOULD I REACH OUT TO IF MY EMI IS REJECTED
If offline EMI is rejected, user should take it up with issuing bank and not with Iqoo. The customer will have to inquire about the status of their EMI request with their issuing bank.
- CAN I CANCEL AN OFFLINE EMI TRANSACTION?
EMI transactions once submitted cannot be cancelled/reversed.
- WHO WILL APPROVE MY EMI?
The issuing bank may modify the terms of the EMI offering at any time. Further, the issuing bank may at its sole discretion chose to reject or change EMI tenure (basis customer history, amount of transaction) or withdraw EMI scheme completely.
Terms and Conditions
Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020
- “Additional Data Voucher” shall mean additional 4G data in the form of voucher offering data equivalent to 2GB per day, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean iQOO3 of iQOO Mobile India Pvt Ltd activated for the first time on or after 14th February 2020. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services; (iii) has performed Recharge on or after 14th February 2020 on the Eligible Device; and (iv) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or after 14th February 2020 till 31stDecember, 2020.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period on or after 14th February 2020.
- “Offer” shall mean this Jio Additional Data offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of the Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 14th February 2020, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to Additional Data Voucher per Recharge for a maximum of 24 Recharges within the Entitlement Period.
- The Additional Data Voucher shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- Additional Data Vouchers received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on his/her RJIO subscription, shall be entitled to the Additional Data Voucher per Recharge, for a maximum of 24 such Recharges.
- To clarify, ‘4G data entitlement’ in any plan is the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 3 months from the date of credit of the voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only one offer or scheme applicable to the relevant IMEI/TAC code of the Eligible Device at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 14th February 2020.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN and IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020
- What is “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
“Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” entitles you to Additional Data (2GB/day) to all Jio customers (existing and new) who will activate iQOO3 on the Jio network for the first time on or after 14th February 2020 and perform a first recharge of Rs.349/- Jio prepaid plan on or after 14th February 2020
After successful recharge of 349/- on an eligible device, additional data voucher offering
2GB / day data (in addition to data entitlement as per the selected tariff plan) will be credited in MyJio app. The subscriber can avail additional data voucher upon performing a recharge of Rs.349/- for a maximum of 24 times.
- What iQOO models are eligible for the offer?
The offer is applicable on iQOO3 mobile devices. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of eligible device.
- How long is the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” valid for?
The offer is valid for iQOO3 mobile device activated on the Jio network for the first time on performing first recharge of Rs.349/- on or after 14th February 2020 by the eligible subscriber.
- What is the eligibility criteria for availing the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
You must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the offer:
- You must have purchased an Indian version of iQOO3 mobile device and latched on Jio network with eligible device on or after 14th February 2020.
- You must be enrolled to Jio Prime membership.
- You must have performed a recharge of Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO on or after 14th February 2020
- How and when will I get the data under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
The additional data voucher will be provided automatically on your eligible device within 48 hours of performing recharge of Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO. The subscriber will receive vouchers for additional data in MyJio app and they need to be redeemed through MyJio app only. Subscribers will receive additional data vouchers for every recharge of Rs.349/- for a maximum of 24 times.
- How can I redeem the data vouchers received under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
The data vouchers are received in the MyJio app, can be redeemed via MyJio app only.
- What will be the validity of the additional data voucher given under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”Offer?
Additional data vouchers not redeemed within three months from the day of credit of such voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- How will I get to know if the data vouchers, under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”, has been credited to my account? And where can I view the vouchers?
You will be notified through appropriate channel when the vouchers have been credited to your account. You can view the data vouchers under the “My Vouchers” section in MyJio app.
- Is the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” applicable to existing Jio subscribers as well?
Yes. The offer is applicable for existing Jio subscribers as well as new subscribers.
- Can I avail any other Jio offer along with the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
No, this offer cannot be clubbed together with any other offer of similar nature.
- Can the additional data voucher under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”offer be transferred to any other Jio number?
No, the additional data voucher is non-transferable. The vouchers can be availed only for the Jio number using which, the recharge has been performed.
- Where can I get a new Jio SIM to avail the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”?
You can visit your nearest Jio Store, Reliance Retail or Jio retailer to get a new Jio SIM. To locate your nearest Jio Store, click https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
- Will the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” offer be available, if I purchase the device from an ecommerce sites?
Yes, “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” is available for devices purchased from an ecommerce site in India during the offer period.
- Can the additional data voucher under the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020”offer be used on any other device?
No, the additional data voucher can only be availed on an eligible iQOO device (purchased in India only) on which the recharge has been performed.
- Will the “Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020” offer be available, if I switch my Jio number to any other iQOO mobile/tablet or other device manufacturers?
No. Jio IQOO Data Offer 2020 will not be applicable in this case.