*Pictures shown are for demonstration purpose only. The actual product shall prevail.
Snapdragon® 870 5G Mobile Platform
It is equipped with A77 architecture that adopts a prime core clocked at a whopping 3.2GHz. It provides an ultra fast, super stable and smooth gaming experience.
- Up to 110%
CPU & GPU
Always Ready to Win
With 80W FlashCharge, the 4700mAh large battery can get a 50% charge in just 12 minutes and a 100% charge in just 32 minutes. The single-IC and dual-cell design (20V/4A) of the battery can greatly reduce charging time.
120Hz E4 AMOLED Display
The refresh rate of 120Hz lets you enjoy a seamless and smooth screen experience in your daily life. The E4 AMOLED display is more eye-friendly and power-efficient. Compared with the E3 AMOLED display, the display power consumption is reduced by 30%, and harmful blue light is reduced to only 6.5%.
E4 AMOLED Display
1200Hz Instant & 360Hz
Touch Sampling Rate
With 1200Hz Instant & 360Hz Touch Sampling Rate. The game control will be much faster like no other. 360Hz touch sampling rate: The touch IC collects 360 frames per second. 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate: For games such as BGMI and COD, the phone can quickly detect fingers when users touch the screen after no operation in 2 to 10 seconds.
36907mm² Cascade Cooling System
Neo6 has a vapor chamber of 2396mm² and a total liquid cooling area of 36907mm², enabling efficient heat transfer especially in extreme gaming scenarios. The 5-layer 3D graphite cooling plates further accelerate heat transfer, making your experience cooler.
4D Game Vibration with
X-Axis Linear Motor
iQOO Neo6 intelligently identifies usage scenarios and utilizes the linear motor to provide specific vibration (such as gunshot vibration) to deliver a vivid and real-world gaming experience.
64MP OIS Main Camera
Neo6 has a 64MP OIS main camera with GW1P sensor, which takes amazing motion pictures even when zooming in. OIS can minimize image blurs caused by shaking. It significantly improves photo clarity in low-light scenes, sports scenes, and long-exposure scenes.
Long Exposure Mode
- Snapdragon® is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- Data of Snapdragon 870 CPU and GPU is compared with Snapdragon 865.
- The phone model is the 12GB+256GB edition of iQOO Neo6. 12GB+256GB edition. Testing score is based on AnTuTu Benchmark V9.3.7. The data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. Unless otherwise specified, all comparisons shown on this page refer to iQOO products only.
- Data as per the iQOO lab test results.
- Charging data of Neo6 is based on iQOO laboratory environmental tests. Test environment: ambient temperature of 25℃±1℃. Test conditions: 1% of battery capacity, all phone services and features turned off except for voice calls, screen off, and an official standard charger and data cable used. Actual charging speed is subject to actual usage and may vary depending on environmental and other factors.
- Performance data compared with normal Z-axis linear motor. All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. Unless otherwise specified, all comparisons shown on this page refer to iQOO products only.
- 36907mm² Cascade Cooling System refers to the total liquid cooling area of all layers.
- The total heat dissipation area is the sum of the area of the vapor chamber, five-layer 3D graphite cooling plates, cooling film, and thermal conductive gel.
- 1200Hz touch sampling rate is only suitable for certain game scenarios.
- The power consumption reduction data of the E4 material comes from the result of comparison with the E3 material.
- Triple camera system: The main camera has 64 million physical pixels and outputs four-in-one 16MP by default, with an option to output 64MP. The wide-angle camera has 8 million pixels, and its optical field of view is 106° after distortion correction. The macro camera has 2 million pixels. The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage.
- 4700mAh is the typical value and 4580mAh is the rated value.