A. Warranty replacement and repair instructions
1. This warranty policy applies only to iQOO handsets sold in India.
2. A customer may choose handset replacement or repair if there is any functional error in handset within 30 days from the date of purchase and is also entitled for one year warranty from the date of purchase only.
3. For charger, data cable & earphone the warranty period is six months from the date of purchase.
4. In order to avail warranty replacement and repair services, one should show the valid proof of purchase.
5. Other product related materials (such as the Quick Start Guide and Warranty card) are not covered in warranty replacement or repair.
B. Warranty repair instructions
1. Warranty repair services are valid only if the product is used normally. If the product is damaged due to reasons other than product quality or under one of the following situations, one is not entitled to get warranty replacement or repair services, but one can pay to have the product repaired;
(1) Warranty period has expired for warranty replacement or repair services.
(2) No valid proof of purchase.
(3) The content on the valid proof of purchase does not match the labels on the product or has been altered.
(4) If product repaired at any unauthorized service center.
(5) Damaged caused by irresistible force like earthquake, fire etc., natural wear and tear of the product (for instance scratch or broken marks on back cover, button, display screen and accessories etc.).
(6) Faults or defects in the product that are not manufacturing defect or functional fault.
(7) If handset damages due to using of non-original accessories (charger, data cable, battery etc.) is not covered in the replacement and warranty services.
(8) If product is damaged due to liquid or moisture entering the product or physical damage.
2. For repairing physical, liquid damaged and unauthorized repaired handset, a repair agreement “special instruction for product repairing” needs to be signed between the customer and the service center.
3. Customer can avail service at any of the iQOO authorized service center in pan India.
4. All parts, components and accessories replaced during the warranty period belong to service center.
List of Functional Faults Covered in Replacement and Warranty Services
|Smartphone||Any Functional faults: Display line or no display, unable to power on, stuck at iQOO logo, auto on/off, touch not working, mic/receiver not working, ringer volume low or not workin , SIM card tray problem, side ke not working etc.|
|Charger||Unable to charge or taking long time to charge the handset.|
|Battery||Unable to charge or battery backup problem.|
|Earphone||One side of earphone not working or low audio in earphone.|
|SD Card||Unable to store data or not working.|
Backup reminder and important notice before sending handsets for repairing
1. Please make sure that the data of the handset is backed up before handover the handset for repairing as it can be lost during repair.
2. Please carry original purchased proof while sending handset to service center. (Purchased invoice and warranty card may not be altered or torn)
3. For any accessory related complaint, please carry the accessories (In case accessory purchased separately, purchased proof will be required).
4. For any issue related to handset charging, please carry charger along with the handset.