Up to 50% charge in 19mins
120Hz Refresh Rate
180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
768G 5G Mobile Platform
Pure Power, Untamed.
Liquid Cooling System
64MP Rear Camera
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 768G 5G Mobile Platform
Pure Power, Untamed.
It features Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 768G 5G processor, 7nm chip and octa-core processor, The main frequency of the prime core is upgraded from 2.4GHz to 2.8GHz compared to Snapdragon 765G, supporting SA & NSA.
- 15% Performance improved*
- Up to 256GB
Large Internal Storage
- LPDDR 4X
- UFS 2.2
55W FlashCharge can charge up to 100% in just 50 minutes*.
The 55W FlashCharge can charge up to 50% Charge in 19mins, quickly alleviating the anxiety over battery life.
Up to 50% Charge
120Hz Refresh Rate
iQOO Z3 5G displays 120 frames per second,
a 100% increase in the number of frames* for smoother graphics.
The higher the frame rate, the shorter the screen lag time and the smoother the animations, making operating experience with high-speed movement free of trailing or motion blur, and producing more detailed, clear, and impactful visual images.
In iQOO Z3 5G we have used the technology of "Extended RAM" which can extend a part of the memory to be used as an extra RAM. Simply put, the performance of an 8GB RAM is equivalent to that of a 11GB RAM. User experience is greatly improved in multi-application scenarios.
Improve app's hot start rate for faster start speed.Reduce the probability of processes being killed in the background due to insufficient memory. Reduce the probability of app getting stuck.
Explore the Beauty
The innovative curtain coated matte plating process delivers delicate touch and diffused soft light. The red and blue contrasting design shows a changing rainbow of light and shadow on the surface.
Like the neon lights of Cyber City, bright and full of dynamics. It is unique at the first glance, and intriguing at the second.
The unique deep light of the texture makes the classic black more glossy. Steady and generous, with has the regal style of exploring the road.
Five-layer Liquid Cooling System
iQOO Z3 5G features a five-layer liquid cooling system (Super Liquid Cooling Pipe + 5814mm2 graphite layer + high thermal copper foil + thermal gel + 6 temperature sensors).
which can accurately sense the heat source and intelligently adapt the optimal cooling solution, which can effectively cool down the phone when it is under high load and reduce the core temperature by 10 degrees*.
Touch Sampling Rate
The 180Hz touch sampling rate means that the touch IC collects 180 frames of finger touch information per second.
The size of touch sampling rate directly affects the response speed of touch. The higher the touch sampling rate, the faster the screen response time, for the better gaming experience.
when playing FPS games, with a higher touch sampling rate, the player is more likely to get a first-mover advantage.
When pressing to shoot at the same time on two phones, the one with a higher response rate will trigger a response faster, and make the shot earlier, thus increasing the probability of winning.
Eagle Eye Enhancement
In extreme scenarios the game visual expereince is improved, with local tone mapping, color enhancement, memory color protection and detail sharpening to optimize the effects.
*This image is for visual purpose only.
64MP Triple Rear Camera
iQOO Z3 5G equipped with 64MP main camera supported by GW3 sensor, which offers great picture quality for all scenarios.
8MP for 120° wider view* and a super macro lens to capture 4cm closeup shots. Provides users with a unmatched photography experience.
Create striking personalized videos with amazing 4K clarity at stable 60fps,
expereince the high definition detail.
EFB Autofocus Tracking
It tracks the subject taking up the biggest proportion of the frame. You can tap to change subject. The tracking is continuous.It can track face when eyes cannot be tracked, and then track human bodies when faces cannot be tracked.
Our industry-leading intelligent continuous AF tracking algorithm is supported by excellent hardware and updated software.
It delivers the level of clarity you wish for and lets you enjoy spotlight moments.
Superb Night Camera
Reinvent your night photogaphy. Super night mode adds untap prospectives while specialise night filters congure hidden shades from the darkness.
*The above image shows different filter effects of “Stylish Night Filter.
- The product pictures and features shown are for reference only, the images shown on the display screen are simulated, and for demonstration purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.
- SA and NSA 5G networks are both supported. Actual SA network compatibility depends on available networks and software. Actual 5G network mode and coverage are subject to local carrier's network situation.
- CPU/GPU improved data is from Qualcomm, and compared to Snapdragon 765G. Antutu data is AnTuTu data is from iQOO LAB. AnTuTu version V9.0.1 (6+128). Data is for Reference only.
- iQOO Z3 5G is equipped with the standard charger (FlashCharge adapter 11V / 5A), and supports up to 55W. The actual charging power is dynamically adjusted as the scene changes, and subject to actual use.
- Charging data is based on iQOO laboratory environmental tests. Test environment: ambient temperature 25℃±1℃; test condition: Turn off phone services and functions other than calls, charge by using the iQOO official standard charger with the screen off and 1%/15% of battery capacity. Actual charging speed is subject to actual usage and may vary depending on environmental and other factors.
- Data is from iQOO LAB and compared to 60Hz refresh rate.By default, the screen refresh rate is set to Smart Switch mode where the refresh rate changes automatically to suit different user scenarios and reduce energy consumption. You can choose between Smart Switch, 60Hz or 120Hz modes in the system settings. In different applications or game interfaces, the screen refresh rate may be slightly different. Some certain applications or game interfaces may be only supported by 60 Hz due to reasons like compatibility.
- 6GB supports up to 1GB Extended RAM.
- Internal corporate standard: For the copper pipe cooling, the 10-degree drop in core temperature can be publicized.
- The core cooling data of mobile phones are from the laboratory test data of our company. The actual temperature may vary due to different environmental temperature and use habits, etc. The specific information shall be subject to the actual use.
- Data as per the iQOO lab test results.
- Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies.
- Camera is able to capture 108° photos after accounting for distortion.
- All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. Unless otherwise specified, all comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage.
- Actual available RAM/ROM is less due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.